Last night, the first Puli Coding Night took place. Overall, five people joined, two of which chimed in for the first time. The following tickets were completed:
- Remove disabled bindings that point to non-existing UUIDs (webmozart)
- Fatal error after puli publish /myapp/public myserver (webmozart)
- Resource will be a reserved keyword (EmanueleMinotto)
- "puli build" should succeed if GeneratedPuliFactory contains syntax errors (webmozart)
- Clarify minimum PHP version for CLI self-update command (holloway87)
- Check for PHP version in self-update command (holloway87)
Furthermore, work on the new Puli installer was started. The installer is
based on Composer's installer script and will help you with checking your system
for compatibility with Puli and downloading the latest
puli.phar. The first
version of the installer works already and will soon be available on puli.io.
Jump to the installer repository if you want to help working on it.
Puli's Gitter channel was pretty busy. Read the Gitter chat log if you want to catch up on what was being discussed.
For me personally, the night was a full success. I hope to repeat it soon! :)